Dear trailrunning friends,

we are still confident that the situation around the Corona virus issue will improve during this spring – at the latest until the Ratschings Mountain Trail on 27.06.21.

Due to the current uncertainties we have decided:

  • that the benefits of the pre-registration will be extended until 28.02.
  • should the event not to take place, participation will automatically be postponed to 2022. Otherwise, the entry fee can be refunded upon request (processing fee 3€).

We can react flexibly to the respective situations.
The hygiene measures will be adapted to the CORONA-safety regulations valid on the day of the event.